The general terms and conditions applicable to all agreements concluded between greetings from Utrecht and the customer.
Greetings from Utrecht is owned by D. Steen and is based in Utrecht. KvK No: 54475988
Booking a tour and/or workshop
You can book a hiking or cycling tour by mail. You will also receive confirmation of the reservation by e-mail. This indicates the date, time and departure location. The reservation is final after payment of the invoice.
After the reservation you will receive a digital invoice. Payment to greetings from Utrecht must be made before the start of the tour or workshop.
Starting tour and/or workshop
- Make sure you are present at the right time and location.
- If you are a little later, call the phone number specified in the mail.
- The city guide waits up to fifteen minutes at the agreed location. Unless you have agreed to something else by phone.
- A ‘ no-show ‘ does not include a refund of the payment already received or the invoice that has yet to be paid.
Maximum number of persons per guide
- For a tour per foot a maximum of 20 persons per guide is applicable.
- For a bike tour a maximum of 12 persons per guide is applicable.
Change in number of people
A change in the number of people does not affect the amount to be paid.
Participation in our walks, bicycle tours and workshops is at your own risk. Participants are responsible for participating in the traffic. Greetings from Utrecht is not liable for material or immaterial damage suffered by the participant during a walk, bicycle tour or workshop. Greetings from Utrecht is also not liable or for damage caused by the participant to (material of) third parties during a walk, bicycle tour or workshop.
Greetings from Utrecht is not liable for damage or loss of property of the participant. The participant is responsible for staying with the group during the tours. If the group is lost, the participant cannot receive a refund. If the bike is cancelled during a bicycle tour, the Guide can continue the tour without this participant, no refund is possible.
Cancellation by Customer
- Reservations can cancel the customer at least 2 weeks in advance free of charge.
- When cancelling a reservation up to one week in advance, 50% of the agreed fee will be charged.
- When canceling a reservation in the week preceding the City Walk or bike ride, 75% of the agreed fee will be charged.
- In case of cancellation on the day itself, the full amount will be charged.
Cancellation by Greetings from Utrecht
Greetings from Utrecht reserves the right to cancel a guided tour (in case of force majeure). In this case, the customer receives the full amount paid or a new date is planned.