Street Art Tour
In Utrecht There are many beautiful murals and interesting graffiti. All these works have a special story. In addition, more and more other forms of street art are being added, such as poems of photographs of words, illegally placed pavement tiles and Straathaikoe.
During the street art Tour, a local guide will take you along beautiful paintings and you will hear many stories about the background of street art and the local artists. On the basis of the paintings you will also learn more about the history of the city and its various neighbourhoods.
In addition, you will get a glimpse into the Utrecht graffiti scene and often visit unknown locations with illegally applied works.
This tour allows you to discover the city in an original way and afterwards you can no longer cycle through Utrecht or walk without seeing street art anywhere.
The walking route goes through the city centre and the cycling route enters the surrounding neighbourhoods.
* Open Street art Walking tour! Every Sunday morning at 11 am we meet near the flag of the Neude square for a 1.5 hours street art tour through the city center. No need to sign up!
Costs: 10 euro per person. Kids till 16 free
* Sunday November 11th from 11 am till 12.30 pm-street art walking tour in the city center (LeGuessWho?!) English spoken! 10 Euro per person
* Sunday 18 November 11.00-13.00-street art bike ride from LOU Oudenaarde 12.50 pp
Or book a private tour!!
- 2 hour Tour
- Local city guide
- Suitable for company outing
- Walking or cycling
- From €12.50 P.P.
- Tailor-made Tour possible
- Suitable as a company outing
Enter your details online and indicate which tour you are interested in. Then choose the desired date and start time and how many people you want to come with. It is also possible to coordinate the starting location with us.