Greetings from Utrecht!
Embark on a voyage of discovery through our beautiful Domstad and experience it through the eyes of the people who have been living there for years. An experience to never forget!
We are an event agency for various fun and interesting hiking and cycling tours in the fields of art, culture and food. All our guides come from Utrecht and have a long history with the city. They show you unexpected places and tell you passionately beautiful stories. We walk and cycle through the medieval town and take in the surrounding neighbourhoods. Even born and bred Utrechters will still discover many new things in their city.
Many tours can be extended with nice workshops and/or culinary stops. Think of a delicious lunch or a painting workshop. All routes are tailor-made and we can also make tours with your own desired subject. Below you can see the offer of our fixed routes.
Follow us on social media
The latest news, tips and mood impressions You can read and see on your social networks.
- Street Art Walks: Sunday’s at 11 am at the flag at Neude Square, 1.5 hours 10 euro pp. Kids till 16 free. No need to sign up.
- Food Tours: every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 12 pm, starting at Vredenburgh Square. Pls Sign up here.
- Vegan Food Walking Tour: Saturday Nov 24th. From 12 till 2.30 pm Sign up here.
- Insta Walk Domkwartier: Sunday October 28th
- Dutch Food Tour: Saturday Nov 10th
From 11 am till 1.30 pm. IN ENGLISH
Sign up: here
- Street Art Walking Tour: Sunday Nov 11th at 1 pm in cooperation with Le guess Who?
- Gallery Walking tour: Saturday 16 February 2019 14.00-17.00 Hours
Groups can book all hiking and cycling tours privately. Please contact us for information and to schedule a date.